Monday 5 March 2012

What's on the Menu This Week?


Well, our schedule was thrown a little out of whack this week!  With the teachers on strike, and my parents flying off to Ireland on a well-deserved vacation, the girls being sick, our schedules are a little crazy this week. It’s a good thing I put together 24 dinners over the weekend.  We’ll definitely be putting some of those to use this week!
So jealous.... wish I was going to Ireland for St Patrick's Day!!

Our family stuck to the menu plan for the most part last week. Hopefully we will do as well this week!
Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini

Tuesday: Turkey Stirfry 

Wednesday: Pasta with Shrimp in Philadelphia Cream Sauce  (trying this out for the first time, I'll let you know how it goes!!
Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie
Friday: BRINNER! Breakfast for dinner!  That means French toast for the kids, and bacon, eggs, sausages, hashbrowns and beans for us! Yum Yum Yum!

Saturday: Tourtiere and Crockpot Chicken (when I made the crockpot chicken recipe, we found there wasn’t a lot of chicken in it, and really a LOT of veggies, so I’ll be making this as a side dish!) 
Sunday: Roasted Turkey, Potatoes and Veggies

What’s on your menu this week?  I'm linking up to OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday - you should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...