Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Dangers of Shrapnel


All of you moms out there know what I'm talking about.  Shrapnel.  Crusts.  The extra chicken nugget.  The rest of the french fries. 

I honestly think that the reason I have been so unsuccessful at weight loss is because I lack the willpower to resist the glorious deliciousness of buttery, cheesy, gooey grilled cheese crusts (a.k.a. grilled cheese shrapnel). 


Tonight the girls had cheese pizza for dinner.  I'm making a delicious lasagne for me and the hubs.  But can I just leave the pizza crusts on the little plates? No.  Not a chance.  I don't even WANT the crust.  But I still had to eat it.  And it wasn't even very good. 

I will just have to try a little harder next time.  And maybe run a little longer tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...