Monday 9 April 2012

The Room of Craziness.... Before...


Our house has this room...and it is crazy. It's a combination of the computer room, doll house room, kids tv room, exercise room, everything else in the house room. Oh, and it has just one teeny tiny window.

And it's making me C-R-A-Z-Y. Every time I walk up the stairs, I make sure the door is closed, because if I actually see what is in side I start to twitch. 

We have a fantastic elliptical machine in that room, but I can't use it because as soon as I climb onto the thing, I want to get right off of it and clean up/throw away/organize the massive mess of toys.

After the craziness of this weekend finally ended, and I got the rest of my house in order, I walked up the stairs and saw it again. The Room of Craziness. And I am making a plan. 

Last week on my run, I went past a house putting a perfectly nice tv stand/computer station out on the side of the road. For FREE! Now the hubs is NOT a fan of me bringing home roadside projects. But I promised that this one fit into my vision and would be put to use this week. Tonight will be spent drawing up plans and planning an organization strategy to deal with the Room of Craziness.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...