Monday 9 September 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Sept 9, 2013

Hello my friends! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. My weekend was full to the brim with excitement and adventure. We started out the weekend by heading down to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. It was absolutely amazing! 
 
Miss E  LOVES her penguins!
We left the house before dawn and got home well after dark, but it was well worth the drive.

This week we are finally back to our regular life schedule. Miss A should finally find out who her teacher is and Irish dancing starts this week - Miss E starts dance for the first time! I can’t wait to watch her prance around the house doing 1,2,3’s in a circle just like her big sister.
Recipe for this cheesy concoction!
I am hoping to spend my afternoon tomorrow getting a batch of freezer cooking going. With our crazy schedules, having meals pre-made and ready to go makes our lives just that much easier. I’m going to put together a few batches of our favorites: Baked Ziti, Chicken Pot Pie and Tex Mex Lasagne and Spicy Taco Filling on the side.

On the menu this week:

Monday: Salmon with rice and veggies
 

Tuesday: Freezer cooking day! Baked Chicken Ziti
Wednesday: Lasagne Wednesday!
Thursday: BBQ chicken, potatoes and grilled veggies
Friday: Pizza night!
Saturday: Dinner out with friends
Sunday: Spicy thai chicken, stir fry noodles and veggies

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...