Monday 23 September 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Sept 23, 2013


Hello my friends! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. We were so blessed to celebrate my cousin Kristin’s wedding. The rain held out for the day, we saw a beautiful church wedding, an amazing Chinese tea ceremony, a sumptuous Chinese feast for dinner and glorious cupcakes made from my cousins Amanda and Sara.

Here is a photo from the wedding this weekend (photo credit to my cousin Sinead) of all of the Wynne family that live in Canada. As you can see there are a ton of us! This shot includes almost all of us. A few of the kids stayed home, so you could add another ten to this pic to include absolutely all of us!

I hope to be back during the week this week to share the recipe from one of the cookies I baked for last week’s fundraising bake sale. My friends raised $1069.00 toward their goal! Amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the Menu This Week:
Monday: Pan-seared halibut, rice and veggies
Tuesday: Bruschetta Chicken (trying out a new recipe!)
Wednesday: Lasagne Wednesday!
Thursday: Thai coconut curry
Friday: Chicken tortellini carbonara
Saturday: Pizza and salad
Sunday: Homemade shake and bake chicken, roast potatoes & veggies

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...