Monday 16 September 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Sept 16, 2013

Good morning my friends! I hope you are having a great Monday – ours is a little soggy! It’s almost time to break out jackets and cozy sweaters.

This week some girlfriends of mine are having a fundraiser, and I’m pitching in to help. If they raise $5,000.00 for cancer research, the four ladies have committed to dye their hair PINK for the month of October! If you’d like to donate, please visit their page. They are also having a bake sale this week, and that’s where I come in.

All day on Wednesday while the littles are in school I’ll be baking up some of my favorites. Banana Oat Bread, Sweet Marie Bars, and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, all packaged up in an easy to transport fashion.

In between all of this baking, we need to eat! So, onto the menu plan for this week.
 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the menu this week:
 

Monday: Breakfast for dinner! Bacon and eggs quiche

Tuesday: Shake and bake chicken, stir fried veggies and rice

Wednesday: Lasagne Wednesday!

Thursday: Turkey meat loaf (I’m making a HUGE batch to help fill the freezer!!)

Friday: Dinner out for mama! The hubs will be fending for themselves.

Saturday: Going to a wedding!

Sunday: Maui Ribs, baked potatoes and veggies. 
 
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by for a visit via Menu Plan Monday.
    Woo! This has really blown right by. It's already mid-September. The holidays will be upon us in a matter of time.
    Everything looks delicious on your menu plan. I'll be making a donation~bookmark the fundraiser site.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with those in Colorado and DC.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...