Monday 20 February 2012

What's for Dinner?

  

Well, we survived another crazy-busy weekend. Two birthday parties, some shopping at the mall and the near-completion of the craft room organization project!  I got up early today to get some things organized before I left for work.  Unfortunately, in my rush to clean up, make lunches and take out tonight’s dinner, I forgot the most important thing to start my day.  I left my mug and giant water bottle at home L  I usually have four or five big cups of tea during the day at work, so I better head out to the coffee stand and buy a cuppa to start off the day.

This week is shaping up to be a lot of fun – Eila bean turns THREE this weekend, and a Max and Ruby themed party is in the works for Saturday.  You know what that means ~ CUPCAKES!  Since it’s a Bunny Themed party, we are going with carrot cake cupcakes with white chocolate cream cheese icing.  I’ll share the recipe later this week. 

On the menu plan this week, we will be having:

Tuesday: Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas
Wednesday: Lasagne and garlic breadsticks

Thursday: Meat Loaf, Mashed potatoes and veggies

Friday: Baked Ziti

Saturday: Eila’s Birthday Party!  Dinner will probably be CAKE!

Sunday: Tourtiere and Roasted Root Vegetables 

I will be linking up to Orgjunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – you should check it out, tons of great ideas and recipes!!
Hope you all have a fantastic week J


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little ones! My Little One is turning 20 years old this Sunday.
    My husband and I love to look at his scrapbooks on his birthday.
    Your menu plan sounds delicious.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...