Monday 8 October 2012

Menu Plan Monday - October 8, 2012

After an amazing break from reality spent in Hawaii, it's back to real life: meals on a schedule, with veggies and everything!
This week some friends and I are starting a healthy eating and exercise challenge. The recipes on this week's menu plan will hopefully be able to double as lunch for the next day. This will keep my healthy eating on track and save mesome money by not going out for lunch on work days!
Looking at the schedule for this week, there will be plenty of food temptations, but hopefully we'll be able to stay on track!
On the menu this week
Monday - Perogies, meatballs and beans
Tuesday - Bacon and swiss quiche
Wednesday - Greek chicken, lemon potatoes and salad
Thursday - Turkey burgers, french fries and corn
Friday - Dinner out with the girls (something tells me this won't be a healthy night out!!)
Saturday - WEDDING!! Another night of excess I am sure!
Sunday - Pumpkin patch, and dinner out with friends
I'll be linking this menu up at Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! Swing by and check out hundreds of meal ideas and recipe plans.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by for a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today!
    Vacating in Hawaii is on my bucket list.
    I love this time of year when the temps have cooled down to something liveable in Las Vegas!
    When I opened our coat closet I didn't get hit with a blast of heat today. Now that's much better.
    I'll be on the lookout for soup recipes to add to my recipe file box

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...