Monday 29 October 2012

Menu Plan Monday - October 29, 2012

What an amazing weekend.!My beautiful niece turns one this week, and we all got together to celebrate her with a spooky book party. It was a great theme! All of the guests brought our favorite books for Audrey, and we were served a buffet of mini foods! We had sliders, little pizzas, mini cupcakes and an amazing pumpkin shaped carrot cake.


Sunday was spent carving pumpkins! Miss A wants to enter a contest at school for the cutest pumpkin, so a Hello Kitty pumpkin was in order!
The girls are so looking forward to Halloween this week! They can't wait to wear their LaLaLoopsy costumes and go door to door for candy!!
I am so excited to try out a new cookbook this week! I preordered Jessica Fisher's Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook, and it came in the mail last week! I can't wait to try out some new freezer meals to stock up for the winter!

On the Menu this week:
Monday: Butter chicken, rice and tortilla "naan" bread
Tuesday: Pizza night!
Wednesday: Recipe from my new cookbook!! Stuffed Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti
Thursday: Fish tacos with tex mex rice
Friday: Brinner!! Bacon and eggs for the hubs and I, pancakes for the kids!
Saturday: Teriyaki salmon, rice and veggies
Sunday: Celebrating a friends birthday! Dinner out!!

I will be linking up my menu plan with OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday - you should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...