Sunday 22 January 2017

Menu Plan Monday - January 23, 2017

Yummy!!!!
Four weeks!! Can you believe I have managed to plan out four weeks of menus?? Even more impressive? My lovely friend Alana of Alana Joy Photography and I have brought lunch to work for our #teamlunch for three straight weeks! Let's hope we can keep up the same for the next week and weeks to come!

  
This weekend was supposed to be Miss A's weekend away at camp, but she was sick and this mama had to pick her up at 1am on her first night away. She was definitely disappointed, but what she really needed was a weekend at home, with mama taking care of her and lots of sleep. Thankfully she is on the mend and we were able to go out and have a little fun today! A sweet friend of mine opened her own storefront business this weekend. She and her partners have been baking amazing cakes for a few years now, but this weekend Enchanted Cake Studio and Tea Salon opened it's doors and my mom, the girls and I stopped by to check it out! It was amazing! The food was delicious, the tea was delightful, the decor was gorgeous and we had the best time!
Yummy#2!!

Coming up this week we have a few parties, so a few days free of menu planning! For this week's menu, I looked back through my menu plans of years past, here on the blog, and found a few treasures that I hadn't made in a while. Funny enough when I found the recipes on the blog, they were all made two years ago exactly - the last week of Jan! Although there is no guarantee that my kids will eat the planned dinners, I can always throw in some chicken strips to appease the tiny people so the hubs and I can eat the yummy recipes I have planned!
Monday: Turkey Pot Pie
Tuesday: Chicken fajitas and cheese quesadillas
Wednesday: PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps (my fave!!)
Thursday: Dinner out
Friday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (another one of my faves!!)
Saturday: Dinner out for my bro's birthday!
Sunday: Cajun Shrimp Alfredo (Miss E's Fave!)

I'll be linking up to OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday - Swing by and find some great menu ideas for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...