Monday 16 February 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 16, 2015

Happy Monday morning my friends! Ooops!! Looks like a forgot to blog last week!! After forgetting to menu plan, and being double booked half of the week, I let this piece of life slip. Oh well, back to it today!!

I have found that posting my favorite recipes and sharing them with my friends has allowed people to try some new recipes that their families love. It also means people are sharing their family successes with me! A friend shared her recipe for a Lemon Butter Chicken that I absolutely MUST try out this week.

This weekend we are having a big family dinner to celebrate my littlest one’s 6th birthday – can you even believe it?? I am going to make a couple of gigantic lasagnes this week and put together Miss E’s favorite dessert for Saturday night. It’s going to be a crazy week, but lots of fun!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Dinner out! The hubs is up for an award, this mama is getting all dressed up for dinner tonight!
Tuesday: Shrove Tuesday!! We’re having pancakes for dinner!
Wednesday: Miss A’s cooking tonight – roasted potato wedges, fish and beans
Thursday: Cheeseburgers and fries
Friday: Lemon Butter Chicken
Saturday: Family dinner for Miss E – Tex Mex Lasagne, Ravioli lasagne, Caesar salad and garlic bread
Sunday: A free day on the calendar?? I’m not cooking! Leftovers!
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Miss 6 - have a lovely day! And a dress up dinner - that sounds fab! I love the sound of the Lemon Butter Chicken; I'm off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...