Monday 28 January 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 28, 2013

Hello again friends! I am so sorry that I have been a bad blogger! I just can’t seem to get motivated to write posts in the evening when the kiddies go to bed these days! I think it’s the 5:30am wake up call for the gym and spin class that is the cause for my writer’s block.

I’m hoping to try a new make ahead and freeze recipe this week, if I can find the time. I have all of the ingredients ready to go, it’s just a matter of taking the time to make the food!
Hope you all have a great week!

On the Menu This Week:

Monday: Rotisserie BBQ chicken, perogies and veggies
Tuesday: Gingery Pork and Mushroom Lettuce Wraps (from here)
Wednesday: Lasagne Wednesday

Thursday: Chicken Macaroni Bake and Rachel Salad
Friday: Frozen Pizza and Salad
Saturday: Brunch and dinner out!
Sunday: Superbowl Sunday! Chicken and black bean chili

I will be linking my menu plan to Org Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday – Check it out for hundreds of menus and meal ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...