Monday 21 January 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 21, 2013

What a glorious weekend! Our little family had a mountaintop adventure at one of our local ski hills. I hadn’t been up to Grouse Mountain for years, and I had never skied there, so I had no idea how much fun we could have! We took the girls skating on an outdoor pond, and it was bright and sunny and warm – we were skating in just our snow pants and t-shirts!

I had the joy of spending yesterday setting up a new closet organizer. What a gong show. The box says it goes together in 20 minutes. They lie. They lie big time!! Oh well, over the course of the weekend, the hubs managed to purge almost 50% of his clothes! Since he hadn’t thrown out a t-shirt or pair of pyjama pants in about ten years, it was definitely time. He did a great job, and I’m super proud of him!

With all of the excitement of the weekend, I barely had time to set my alarm to get up this morning! So this week’s menu plan is a little disjointed, since I have no idea what ingredients I actually have in my fridge.

On the Menu This Week:

Monday: Chicken macaroni bake
Tuesday: Stuffed Chicken with roasted potatoes and veggies
Wednesday: Lasagne Wednesday
Thursday: Chicken fajitas and cheese tacos for the girls
Friday: Beer battered fish and chips
Saturday: Dinner out!
Sunday: Teriyaki chicken, veggies and stir fry noodles

I will be linking my menu plan to Org Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday – Check it out for hundreds of menus and meal ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...