Sunday 13 January 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 14, 2013


It was a sad day in our house this Sunday... we went through the downs, then the ups and finally the low low downs of the Seattle Seahawks final playoff game of the season. The hubs is a die hard fan and our living room decor even includes Seahawks paraphernalia.

So, after the exciting come from behind game tying touchdown to the uber let down of the final losing score, it's time for the gnomes to go away until next football season. Yay! I get my mantel back!!

To bring some joy to my husband's life, I'm going to make some of his favorite recipes. I am even going to make a roast! I never make roast dinners because I'm not a huge meat and potatoes girl. Oh, the things a girl will do for love.
Monday: Crockpot Pork Roast, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, vegetables in cheese sauce
Tuesday: Parmesan cod and poutine seasoned fries
Wednesday: Pork stirfry with noodles and veggies
Thursday: Stuffed chicken with scalloped potatoes and veggies
Friday: Chicken fajitas
Saturday: Freezer cooking day! Tourtiere for dinner

Sunday: Tortellini with prawns in boursin cream sauce

I'll be linking my menu plan up to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Check it out for tons of recipes and meal ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...