Monday 2 November 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Nov 2, 2015

Good morning!! I hope you all had a safe and exciting Hallowe’en! We had a split household this year – one 6 year old trick or treating witch and one stay-home-and-hand-out-candy nine year old. Miss E brought in a great haul of candy, and Miss A went on a trip to Purdy’s for her favorite candy (hedgehogs). A fair trade off, I think!

Can you believe it’s November already? It’s definitely time to get my organization hat on and get ready for Christmas! We don’t start decorating until after Remembrance Day (obviously) but the shopping I need to get done quickly! I get majorly stressed out fighting with people at the mall in December.

This week, once I finish planning out our November menu plan, I hope to put together a post on my favorite ways to organize Christmas – how to budget, how to make sure you don’t miss a gift, and how to keep your family Christmas traditions alive and strong. New to our family traditions this year is our Elf on the Shelf, Scarlett. The girls can’t wait until she arrives back this December 1!!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Fettucine with homemade alfredo and prawns
Tuesday: Fish and chips
Wednesday: Pork tenderloin, potatoes and veg (my sister is cooking!!)
Thursday: Turkey tacos and cheese quesadillas
Friday: Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic breadsticks
Saturday: Teriyaki chicken, rice and stir fried veggies
Sunday: Roasted chicken, potato wedges and veggies
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...