Monday 13 January 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 13, 2014

Good morning my friends! It’s the beginning of a new, and crazy busy week! We have plans ALL SEVEN DAYS this week! Between the girls dance and swimming lessons, mama going to a concert (JT!!) and some parties and some football this weekend, plus the usual school and work, it’s going to be a gong show week in our household!
Miss A and her Mango!!
Thankfully I have this blog to plan out our week a bit! Honestly, without the menu planning, I don’t know if we would eat a proper meal at all. Miss A’s New Year’s resolution is still going strong – she has tried turkey meatloaf, mango, perogies, sausage, honeydew, peas and carrots! I’m so proud of her, and I’m even more excited that we made a list of about 50 things she wants to give a try. We looked on a kid-friendly website for recipes and she found a whole bunch of things to try!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the menu this week:

Monday: Turkey pot pie and Rachel Salad– I’m not sure how much of this Miss A will eat, I better make a backup plan for this one…

Tuesday: Homemade shake and bake chicken (recipe to come!), rice and carrots 
 
Wednesday: Baked Ziti

Thursday: Dinner out! 
 
Friday: Brinner – breakfast for dinner! Crack potatoes (recipe to come!!), eggs and bacon
 
Saturday: Pizza and salad

Sunday: Turkey Burgers and fries

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...