Tuesday 19 February 2013

Simple Living Lesson #9 – Money

Hello again, and thanks for checking in for my meandering journey through Lorilee Lippincott’s Simple Living: 30 Days to Less Stuff and More Life. I have taken on eight tasks so far to propel my life to run at a simpler pace. I would love it if you took a read through lessons called Dream, Underneath, Quiet, Surface, Incoming, Outgoing, Time  and Libraries.

photo source
In case you hadn’t noticed, my little blog rarely touches on serious matters, and money is definitely a serious matter. I certainly don’t plan on telling all of you how to spend your money, nor do I plan to tell you how I spend mine! Although it’s fairly clear to most anyone that comes to my house that a large portion of my disposable income goes to cupcake supplies and chocolate chips!

If you are interested in the actual simple living lesson, please check out Simple Living: Thirty Days to Less Stuff and More Life, there are great tools and ideas there. For now, here’s a funny ecard about money to brighten your day!

Next up on the list of simple living lessons is something much more my speed: ROUTINE. I’ll get started on that one right away!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...