Monday 19 October 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 19, 2015

I made this!! Can you believe it??? 
Good morning!! I hope you all had a great weekend – mine was completely chaotic, filled family photos with our fave photographer, birthday parties, Operation Shoreline Cleanup and a fun filled Paint Nite out with some of my fave ladies!

My minions and a friend cleaning up a local park as a community service #GirlGuidesinAction
I am so so so thankful that I was pushed by my friend Alana to get back to blogging. Without the push of making this schedule for myself, I pretty much didn’t plan a meal all summer and we just ate whatever was quick and easy, which was not necessarily wholesome and nutritious. This week we are fully booked once again, and the girls have a dance competition an hour away, so part of my menu “plan” will be planning to eat dinner on the road a few times!

I hope you will have time to check back in on the blog later this week! I’ll be posting about our master bedroom closet overhaul – it’s a big big big change!!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday: Lettuce wraps, gyoza and rice
Wednesday: Chicken fajitas and cheese quesadillas
Thursday: Homemade pizzas!!
Friday: Kids are at a birthday party – Date night dinner out for mama!!
Saturday: Kids dance competition! Dinner out!
Sunday: Tex Mex Lasagne
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...