Monday 2 March 2015

Menu Plan Monday - March 1, 2015

I can hardly believe I just typed the words March 1 in the subject line for this post! March??? When did that happen???We had an amazing weekend, filled with family, friends and trophies!! We celebrated Miss E’s 6th birthday with a rainbow themed party at our local gymnastics facility. She had a ton of friends and a ton of fun. All the kids left the party a sweaty mess, filled with sugar and with giant smiles on their faces!

Yesterday the girls competed in a feisanna (Irish dancing competition) with a few hundred other competitors. I’m so proud to say that the Steel School of Irish Dance dominated the winner’s podium! Both of my girls rocked their dances and they both won medals and even more exciting – they won trophies!


The Cinnamon Swirl Bread post that I shared last week was gobbled up in mere minutes by the girls.  Make sure to serve a few slices right out of the oven.... it was amazing!!

Last week’s menu plan was a great success – we managed to follow along five out of seven days. Although we didn’t get a chance to try out the new recipe I had planned for Sunday, I think I’ll add that on to this week’s menu to try it out.

On the menu this week:
Monday: Spaghetti Carbonara
Tuesday: Teriyaki chicken stir fry and spring rolls
Wednesday: Kiddo’s cooking tonight – chicken strips, fries and salad
Thursday: Baked Ziti
Friday: Bacon wrapped pork roast, parmesan roasted potato wedges and steamed vegetables
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Kung Pao chicken and rice
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like an amazing weekend! I guess Happy birthday and congratulations are both in order. And your menu for the week looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...